Welcome To Luxury Lake Front Living
This amazing award winning architectural masterpiece has water on three sides, and 250 feet of shoreline. Your own private boat dock and party deck on power boat lake. A private park like setting while being only 30 minutes from Downtown KC. 6 bedroom, 5.5 bathrooms, 5 walk in closets and 9,000 sqft make up this extensive home. Chef’s kitchen with butler pantry, formal and Informal dining room, den and Loft with substantial exercise room. 5 cars fit in this garage, workshop and an extra lot with 137 feet of shoreline is available. Enjoy sunsets every night and truly experience each season with all the windows.
Subdivision & Amenities
- Use of “Prairie Lee Lake” for power boating, water skiing, swimming, ice skating, & great fishing
- Woodland Shores Subdivision
- Outdoor swimming pool with slide built into rocks, hot tub, roofed cabanas (30 seconds away)
- Subdivision party deck overlooking the lake & subdivision dock (1 minute away)
- Boat slips available to rent
- Many subdivision activities such as adult parties, Easter egg hunt, children’s triathlon and more
- Trash pickup included in dues
- Other well landscaped common areas
- On prominent peninsula with water on three side. Sloped towards lake with walk-out basement
- 235′ of shoreline
- Very private park like setting with many large mature trees and more recent landscaping and plantings
- On end of small cul-de-sac with one other home, the community pool, dock & parking lot
The lot to the north is being sold with the house. It is almost completely covered with Missouri hardwoods and some cedars. It has a beautiful view of the lake with about 150′ of shoreline. It provides the home with additional privacy and pretty woods views. It could however be built on with a slope towards the lake providing a walkout basement. There are less than 8 lake lots on power boat lakes left to sell in the Greater Kansas City area and none in this subdivision. It is being offered exclusively to the buyer of the home for $300,000.